My Favorite Things in 2022
Need a little help with your holiday shopping? I'm sharing a list of my favorite things. Everything can be purchased online, which means more time for holiday fun and less time in the shopping plaza. Enjoy!
1. I use this running belt nearly everyday. It stores keys, snacks, disposable water bottle, ID, etc...
Not only does it get me through the longest running sessions, I've also used it while dog walking, visiting amusement parks, grocery stores...you name it. Certainly one of my most used items this year.
2. Enchanted Woods by Revive - This aromatherapy was a fan favorite at the studio. I diffused it in the hallway throughout the fall. It reminds me of a walk in the woods.
3. Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea - This replaced my daily coffee habit. You can add a scoop to hot water with a drop of honey and mix. I've also used hot almond milk instead to create a latte.
4. Epare Frother - This is the frother I use to mix up my daily Matcha tea or latte. Maybe pair them together with a bottle of honey.
5. Lip Mask - Slather this on before bed and wake up with super soft lips in the morning.
6. Yoga Mat - Maybe your friend has mentioned starting a yoga practice. This mat is durable enough for a regular practice. Really make their day by pairing it with a gift card for a yoga class.
7. Tens Unit Pure Enrichment - I use this gadget while watching tv. It eases the tension in my lower back and shoulders.
8 Green Chef - Fight food fatigue and inspire new kitchen recipes with a gift card to Green Chef. I've been using this meal delivery service all year. Dietary preferences such as paleo, vegetarian, and gluten free can be accommodated.
9. LED Strip lights - I attached a set of these to the windowsill at the studio. Many clients have asked me about them. This is a thoughtful gift for the tough to buy for teenager.
10. Daisy Jones & The Six a novel- Did you ever power through a book that you couldn't put down? This was one of those novels for me, If you love a book to movie adaptation this miniseries is soon to be released on (Amazon Prime Video.
Amy Feldbusch, L.M.T.